ACA RoQ Roll Hardness Profiler
New ACA RoQ analysis platform that revolutionises profile test practices
RoQ Roll Hardness Profiler is the latest innovation in hardness profiling measurements on the market. For the first time hardness measurement system does not use spring load to perform a test making RoQ Roll Hardness Profiler much more service free unit compared to conventional hardness devices. This is just one of the new innovations of the RoQ Roll Hardness Profiler. Featueres of the RoQ Roll Hardness Profiler include:
- Solenoid with two coils, no spring.
- Excellent control of the hitting.
- Simple calibration.
- 4,3” touch screen.
- Result available immediately after measurement directly from the integrated display.
- The device works independently without PC and special software.
- Settings can be easily changed from the user interface integrated in the device.
- Data handling.
- Data is saved to the internal flash memory.
- Results are calculated right after measurement and microcontroller creates file directories to the memory.
- Measurement data can be displayed over the WLAN connection.
- Results can be interpreted by any device which has WLAN connection and web browser. (smart phone, tablet etc.)
- Batteries and charging.
- Li-ion batteries.
- Charged from normal USB port, charging downstream port or dedicated charging port.
- Own system to control charging and following the status of the batteries.
- Professionally designed mechanical and electrical components.
- In the case of failure most spare parts can be changed on a customer site and device is not needed to be sent back to the manufacturer.
- Strong structure. Cover parts made of aluminium.
- Advanced problems diagnostics.
RoQ Roll Hardness Profiler for paper industry
In most paper making processes, a clear correlation between caliper and hardness profiles in Cd exists. This information together with the knowledge that hardness profile in parent roll does not change in corresponding customer rolls can be used as a guideline to fine tune the settings of a paper machine.
RoQ Roll Hardness Profiler can also be used to test reel cover quality. Loose reel cover can be identified or rubber coating hardness variation detected in order to evaluate the need for reel service.
RoQ Roll Hardness Profiler for plastics industry
Even profile is extremely important for thin plastic film grades. Gauge bands and bagginess are typical problems causing runnability and quality issues. Hardness profile is an excellent indicator of plastic film being level enough to be wound up. Also winding tension can be controlled by hardness measurement to get ideal hardness taper for the wound rolls.